So to sum a couple things up, I haven't painted anything yet because I haven't quite figured out what I'm gonna do yet. Apartment Chronicles are going good, and the roomies are excited. Ideas are floating around and I'm coming up with a basis for what I want it to be about.
I also have another movie idea I've been working on that incorporates my home town of Hutto, and the changes it is undergoing from a country town to a suburb of Austin. That one, I think, is gonna be a horror/comedy. Apartment Chronicles mostly a comedy, but with a lot of music since it's mostly gonna be about the band I live with.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=38968405
Apart from that, I've also been reading the Bible a lot more lately - instead of other books - and have made it up to Joshua so far. That may not sound like much since it's only the 6th book, but I'm making great progress, and once it's all said and done and I've read everything front to back, I think I'll be a new and improved person. =]
Also, I've been reading up on Chakras, and listening to people like Eckart Tolle and the Flowering of Human Consciousness. If you wanna check that stuff out, just search google for Chakras, or go to www.rickrichards.com.

Today is my best friend's birthday too, so Happy 21st buddy!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell, way to go Jer. You're very inspiring. Love the art, love the movies, and I'll love the writing (on your blog). HA.
ReplyDelete1) The error happens if you're doing weird things (like messing with htmls). Copy and paste your stuff in a word doc and then play around with it. You'll find that you can bypass it by deleting what they tell you is an error- you'll notice that when it says there's and error, it has highlighted the error. Delete it and any more (it may pop up a couple of times- just keep deleting the error and eventually, it will save it).
2) You can click the LINK button to make any word a link, so if you wanted to say, GO SEE MAJESTIC 12, you could have their name as the actual link. (You click the link button after you have highlighted what you want the link to be. It will pop open a box that you'll put the actual web address.)
=) You're a rock star.