Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New(s)

So it's been a long time coming and I really have no excuse for not updating this blog, but I'm going to try my hardest to make more posts. So instead of catching you up to speed on what's been happening, let me just jump you up to NOW.

First off, yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, and my brother, his fiance, and I went to Canary Roost and Third Base for a few drinks. It was an all around good night I must say - even tho we didn't get to play shuffleboard..

My bestfriend is also in town from Iraq, and will be here until July when he's gotta go to Germany for two years. I also saw another good friend of mine who was in town before he's gotta go to Afganhistan.

Other than all that mingling, I've also recently purchased some acrylic paint and a couple canvases. In addition to my art, I've also decided to kick Apartment Chronicles back into full stride. And for those of you who don't know, A.C. is a short film I'm putting together for fun. So look for the new A.C., my new blog posts, and all the fun that comes to follow! Also stay positive, love your life, and try to have fun daily. =]

2 comments:

  1. So the J-Man's got some acrylic paint and canvas - can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete